Give Love and Light
What if you could keep someone from dying alone? At the Methodist Hospice Residence, dying with dignity and compassion is a guiding principle when a cure is not possible. Unfortunately, many are unable to pay for this care. We hope you will consider Hospice in your giving plans. You can make your gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one while giving someone at the end of life the high-quality clinical care and compassion we all desire.
Your gift of:
- $24.37 = three hours of residential support
- $48.75 = six hours of residential support
- $100 = one full morning of hospice care
- $195 = one day of room and board
- $400 = one full day of hospice care
- $1,000 = five days of room and board
- $2,800 = one full week of hospice care
A gift of any size makes all the difference in the world. Click here to make your gift.