Methodist Healthcare Privacy Practices
We take your privacy very seriously. We will not use or disclose your medical information without your authorization, except as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices listed below.
Our Responsibilities to You
Our hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, and home health agencies are required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your medical information.
- Provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices regarding information we collect, maintain, and disclose about you.
- Abide by the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices available below.
As a patient, you have the right to:
- Inspect and obtain a copy of your medical information.
- Request an amendment to your medical information if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Receive an accounting of disclosures of your medical information except for purposes of treatment, payment or health care operations as defined in the Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Request that we not use or disclose your medical information in certain ways.
- Request to receive communications in an alternative manner or location.
Notices of Privacy Practices
All hospitals and facilities follow the Methodist Healthcare Hospital Notice of Privacy Practices unless otherwise listed.
- Methodist Healthcare Facilities (PDF)
- Resumen de prácticas de privacidad (PDF)
- Methodist Minor Medical Centers (PDF)
- Alliance Health Services (PDF)
- Germantown Surgery Center, LP (PDF)
- North Surgery Center, LP (PDF)
- Wolf River Surgery Center, LP (PDF)
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices and make the new provisions effective for all medical information we maintain. Should our privacy practices change, a copy of the revised notice will be available after the effective date of the change.