Methodist North Hospital is a 246-bed community hospital committed to providing personalized, compassionate and high-quality care to patients and families. Located in northeast Shelby County, we have been serving the residents of Raleigh/Bartlett, Frayser, Millington and Tipton County for over thirty years. Download campus map (PDF)
Amenities and Hours
Main Hospital, Basement Level
Snacks, drinks, grill items and salad bar available.
Monday – Friday
General Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Family Presence/Visiting Guidelines
Hospital Rooms and Critical Care/ICU
There are no set visiting hours. Partners in Care and close family may be with patients 24/7. Other guests are welcome according to the patient’s preference (including Critical Care/ICU) between 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. to respect quiet time and sleeping hours. Hours may vary on some units and floors. Please check with the nurses’ station if you have questions.
Main Hospital Lobby
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Free WiFi is available through the GUEST network. You'll be prompted to accept Methodist's terms and conditions by clicking the "I accept" button. The connection will automatically time out after eight hours of inactivity.
Visitors can park in the East, West and Medical Office Complex lots.
When you check in to the hospital, you'll have the option of setting up an account for the myMethodist Patient Portal, where you can view at-home care instructions, lab results, and follow-up appointments. You can also use it to pay your bill online.
Security and Escorts
Except for the Emergency Department Entrance, doors are locked from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. You may request a security officer to escort you to your car. Please dial “0” and ask the hospital operator for assistance. For your safety, security services are available 24 hours a day.
Snack and drink machines are located near the cafeteria (basement level). Most floors also offer vending selections.
- 24-hour emergency room
- Bone densitometry
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Comprehensive cardiac care
- Diagnostic Center
- Imaging: Open MRI, 64-slice CT, SPECT/CT, ultrasound
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Intensive care unit
- Total Joint Center, a dedicated orthopedic unit specializing in hip and knee replacements
- Rehabilitation services including speech, occupational and physical therapy, as well as cardiac rehabilitation
- Support groups
- Surgical services including same day surgery and Outpatient Surgery Center
- Comprehensive Wound Healing Center
Clinical Awards & Accreditations
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Regional Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report, Recognized as High Performing in Nine Specialties
- The Joint Commission Accreditations
- Primary Stroke Center Advanced Certification
- Acute Myocardial Infarction Certification
- Joint Replacement - Hip Certification
- Joint Replacement - Knee Certification
- Certified Cycle IV Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) by the Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care
- BCBS Blue Distinction® Center for Cardiac Care
Stay up to date with information from Methodist North Hospital by downloading our quarterly newsletter, Health and Wellness Connection. Inside you'll find the latest on technology, procedures, new physicians and events happening in our area. Join our mailing list by emailing your name and address to email@example.com.
Winter 2014 (PDF)
Fall 2014 (PDF)
Summer 2014 (PDF)
Spring 2014 (PDF)
Winter 2013 (PDF)
Fall 2013 (PDF)
Summer 2013 (PDF)
Spring 2013 (PDF)
Winter 2012 (PDF)
Fall 2012 (PDF)
Spring/Summer 2012 (PDF)
Winter 2011 (PDF)
Spring/Summer 2011 (PDF)
Winter 2010 (PDF)
Fall 2010 (PDF)
Spring/Summer 2010 (PDF)