Outpatient diagnostic services are available at Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown's Radiology Department.
The Radiology Department inside Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital offers many outpatient diagnostic services such as multi-slice CT scans, nuclear medicine procedures and MRIs. Weekend and evening appointments are available for some procedures. Call 901.516.6777 to make your appointment.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Imaging
- Invasive/Angiographic Biopsy Procedures
How to Prepare for Your Exam:
- Please bring with you any forms from your physician related to your diagnostic procedure.
- You will check in at the Admissions Department, located in the main lobby of the hospital before your procedure.
- Be prepared to pay any insurance co-payments due at the time of service.
- Speak to your personal physician if you require anti-anxiety medications for your diagnostic procedure.
- Always inform our staff if you could be pregnant.
Make a difference in the lives of others, while enjoying what you do. Find out more about our career opportunities.