Methodist Healthcare-affiliated surgery clinic in Germantown, TN.
Germantown Surgical Associates specializes in the surgical management of several conditions and treatments. Your primary care physician can provide you with a referral.
McGee General Surgery Clinic offers surgical management of:
- Appendicitis - laparoscopic as well as open removal of diseased appendix
- Colorectal cancer -screening as will as surgical management of cancer of the colon
- Gallbladder disease - laparoscopic as well as open removal of diseased gallbladder
- Inguinal and abdominal hernias - repair of hernias using laparoscopic and open techniques
- Anorectal disease - treatment of hemorrhoids and anal fissures
- Benign and malignant diseases of the breast - evaluation and treatment of breast cancer
- Thyroid/parathyroid disease - work-up and management of nodules and cancer
- Benign and malignant skin disorders - biopsy and removal of skin lesions
Roger McGee, MD
Medical Degree - University of Tennessee College of Medicine
Bachelor's Degree - University of Mississippi
Established Practice In