Methodist Healthcare-affiliated Cardiovascular Center in Germantown, TN.
Samuel Robbins, MD, Scott Johnson, MD, and Eva Proctor, MD, provide thoracic and cardiovascular surgery to patients in the Mid-South. The CardioVascular Center is proud of its dedicated and resourceful support staff with many years of combined nursing and patient care experience. They combine a high level of skill with a commitment to personal attention. Together, the physicians and support staff create an environment of comprehensive knowledge, sincere understanding and professionalism, all of which contributes to satisfying patient concerns and assuring the most beneficial results.
The Cardiovascular Center's surgical expertise includes:
- coronary artery bypass surgery
- advanced pulmonary surgery
- peripheral vascular surgery
- cardiac valve surgery; including mitral valve repair
- endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms for decreased risk and faster healing
- stent grafting for iliac artery disease
- transmyocardial revascularization for angina
- MAZE procedure for atrial fibrillation
Prior to your visit with us, you may print and complete required paperwork at home. Bring these documents with you to your appointment.
Samuel Gwin Robbins, MD
Scott Johnson, MD
Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry - Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Medical Degree - Duke University
Eva G. Proctor, MD
Bachelor of Science - Carson Newman College, Jefferson City, TN
Master of Science - University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
Medical Degree - University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN