Methodist Germantown Outpatient Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Therapies and Services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy for adults and children
- Vestibular rehabilitation for balance disorders
- Monthly stroke support group for stroke survivors and their caregivers
- Classes to help you prepare for joint replacement surgery. Watch a video about Joint Replacement at Methodist Germantown.
- IMPACT Exercise Program—for post-rehab patients, designed to build upon therapy successes
Before Your Visit
Location & Parking
We are located in Medical Office Building A on the campus of Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. Parking is available around the building or in the parking deck near Poplar Avenue.
Medical Office Building A
7655 Poplar Avenue #250
Germantown, TN 38138