Occupational Health Services
Methodist Healthcare provides Occupational Health Services that help you manage the health care needs of your employees as they relate to the physical demands of your workplace. Our program gives you the flexibility to choose specific services that best meet the needs of your organization.
Occupational Health Services include:
- Physical exams - designed for specific work assignments (i.e., DOT physicals, fitness for duty, return-to-work)
- Urine drug screens - DOT and non-DOT drug screens. We currently use the eScreen drug screen system at all Methodist Minor Medical Centers. For non-DOT drugs screens, the employer can receive results in as little as 20 minutes, via the online eScreen database.
- Breath alcohol tests - DOT and non-DOT alcohol testings
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Medical Surveillance - such as, but not limited to, testing for hearing, asbestos and lead
- Vaccinations and immunizations - full range of vaccinations and immunizations, including flu shots, Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus, etc.
- Onsite nursing services - Occupational health nurses trained in company and OSHA regulations are available on a part-time and full-time basis.
- Occupational health education - training in first aid, CPR, healthy back and bloodborne pathogens *Most of these services can be provided on-site at your organization.
If you would like more information about Methodist’s Occupational Health Services, or would like to schedule your organization’s health screenings, please contact an Occupational Health representative at 901.516.1443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.