Medical Nutrition Therapy
Through nutrition therapy, we help you learn how to eat better—so you can be healthier.
Choosing the right foods can help keep you strong, boost the immune system, and even manage or prevent disease. You’ll meet one-on-one with a registered dietitian to learn how to change your eating and lifestyle.
Medical Nutrition Therapy Can Help:
- Lower blood pressure
- Control blood sugar
- Maintain good health through preventive care
- Learn how to eat gluten-free or manage some GI disorders
- Plan meals around a food allergy
- Learn how to eat with decreased kidney function
- Lose weight if you’re overweight
- Gain weight if you’re underweight
How to Sign Up
Many insurance plans, including Medicare, cover medical nutrition therapy. Check with your insurance company to find out if you’re covered. If you are, ask your doctor for a written request. You can even download our order form (PDF) to give to your doctor.