Germantown Women's & Children's Pavilion
The Pavilion at Germantown is designed with your comfort and safety in mind.
Highly Rated for Quality
We make clinical quality and safety for you and your baby our top priority. In fact, Methodist Germantown received the highest rating for high risk deliveries by the Memphis Business Group on Health.
- A level-III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides specialty newborn care for babies greater than 26 weeks gestation.
- Private rooms for single and multiple births give you the option to stay with your newborn(s) around the clock and encourage mother-infant bonding during extended stays.
- A 24/7 board certified OBGYN hospitalist physician—the first in the Mid-South—is on staff to assist you and your doctor.
- A state-of-the-art infant security system safeguards families and closely monitors your baby.
The Pavilion offers hotel-inspired comforts and environmentally friendly features, including:
- Luxury features in every room, including a large bathroom with shower, flat screen TV, and sleeper couches or chairs for your guests.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Dining on demand room service, so you can choose your own menu.
- The Women’s Boutique in the Pavilion Gift Shop for lactation support products and breast pump rentals.
- LEED Gold certification by the Green Building Council for a healthy and sustainable building.
- A sophisticated air-quality filtration system to keep air clean.
- Renewable wood accents like bamboo flooring for a modern touch.
Classes for You & Your Family
We offer classes to prepare you and your family before and after your child’s birth, including:
- Tours of the Pavilion
- Prenatal classes
- Education for siblings and grandparents
- Coaching by lactation specialists
Pre-registration & Insurance Questions
Call 901.516.6966 or Complete Maternity Pre-registration Online