When faced with an illness or injury, there's simply no place like home. Through Methodist Alliance Home Care, patients can receive the medical treatments they need at home, rather than in the hospital. Our comprehensive services encourage patients to enjoy the comforts of home while surrounded by their friends and loved ones.
Through our Home Care division, Alliance Health Services provides licensed healthcare professionals, as ordered by their physician, to care for pediatric and adult patients in the comfort of their home. Our intake department works with the hospital staff to facilitate the patient's transition from hospital to home in order to ensure that care is consistent. Once admitted to Home Care, our clinicians coordinate care with the patient, family, and physician on an ongoing basis. Together they provide patients with the most appropriate plan of care.
Methodist Alliance Home Care provides the following services:
- Registered Nurses provide teaching, assessments, and a variety of medical procedures to adult patients.
- Pediatric Nurses provide teaching, assessments, and a variety of medical procedures specifically for pediatric patients.
- Home Health Aides assist patients with bathing, grooming, oral hygiene, and exercise.
- Physical Therapists provide treatments to relieve pain, develop and return function, and maintain maximum performance.
- Occupational Therapists teach techniques to increase independence and safety, including activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapists provide rehabilitative services for speech, hearing, swallowing, and language disorders.
- Medical Social Workers assess the psychosocial status of patients and identify appropriate community resources as needed.
These services are provided by a committed team with one common goal: to provide the best possible treatment and care to the patient.
How Do I Arrange for Home Care Services?
Ask your doctor or nurse about home care services and how they might help you or your loved ones. All it takes is one phone call from your doctor to begin any of our home care services. Our staff evaluates all patients to assure that eligibility criteria are met.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TennCare, and a large number of commercial insurances. Our office will bill the insurance provider and handle the filing of all your claims.
6400 Shelby View Drive, Suite 101
Memphis TN 38134