For Newly Graduated Registered Nurses (RN)
Published On 04/09/2014
Starting August 1, 2014, new RN graduates will follow this hiring process:
- Must pass the NCLEX exam before onboarding.
- Hiring preference will be given to nurses who possess a BSN degree or higher.
- Applicants hired after August 2014 without a BSN will be expected to complete their degree within three years of their hire date.
- RNs who do not successfully complete their degree within 3 years of hire may not remain in the RN role.
- MLH will only hire BSN and higher degreed nurses beginning January 2017.
- There will be three hiring sessions per year, coinciding with May, August, and December graduation dates.
|Graduation||Apply Online to New Graduate Residence Nurse (RN) ONLY|
- You’ll apply to the New Graduate Position listed in our job database. You’ll also be instructed to submit a resume, respond to essay questions, and complete the Methodist Employment Assessment.
- If your application is selected, you’ll participate in a panel interview.
- If you’re selected after the panel interview, you’ll be able to interview with up to three clinical units.
- If you receive a position, you’ll participate in the UHC/AACN Nurse Residency Program.