Credentialing Process for Membership and Privileges
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Centralized Credentials Verification Services (CCVS) receives and verifies initial applications for the following facilities:
- Methodist Healthcare - Memphis Hospitals: Germantown, Le Bonheur, North, South, University
- Methodist Healthcare - Olive Branch Hospital
- Methodist Extended Care Hospital
- Hamilton Eye Institute
- Germantown Surgery Center
- Le Bonheur East Surgery Center
- North Surgery Center
- Wolf River Surgery Center
Application Process for Physicians, Dentists, Advanced Practice Nurses, Certified Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Podiatrists:
- Request an application using the CCVS form (PDF).
- The CCVS processes applications and verifies information within 45-60 days of receipt.
- Credentialing Coordinators follow and track the privileging process for MH-MH Hospitals and MH-OBH after verification. They forward verified applications for MECH, Fayette, Hamilton Eye, and Surgery Centers. These facilities have their own privileging process.
Coordinators contact applicants as needed to ensure complete verification and receipt of required documentation.
- Department Chairs, Medical Staff Committees, and the Board of Directors at each entity will review applications upon completion of the verification process.
Application Process for Allied Health Caregivers
Methodist Human Resources screens applicants designated as Clinical Research Assistants, Dental Assistants, Emergency Department Scribes, Ortho Cast Technicians, Pathology Assistants, Rounding Assistants, Rounding Nurses (LPN or RN), Scrub Assistants, and Ultrasound Technologists.