Our responsibility as a faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare provider is to incorporate our core value of integrity in everything we do. Our core values are the foundation of the organizational decisions we make in pursuit of our vision of providing outstanding care to each patient.
As a result, we have established policies and guidelines related to vendor interactions. Through these policies and related guidelines, we intend to avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest and to reinforce our commitment to impartiality, equal treatment and the highest standards of conduct in relation to all current and potential vendor relationships.
If you are interested in establishing a formal business relationship with Methodist Healthcare, we require that you comply with our Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy.
Methodist Healthcare Entity List (PDF)
Emergency Codes (PDF) Used at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Patient Privacy Notice (PDF) from Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Implements New Policy Regarding Interaction with Vendors (PDF)
Registration Process for REPtrax
Begin the vendor registration process now.
- Vendor Registration Form (PDF)
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Confidentiality Agreement (PDF)
- Vendor Data Sheet (PDF)
- Instructions for Vendor Rebate Payments to Methodist Healthcare Entities (PDF)
- HIPAA Privacy Rules Pertaining to Methodist Healthcare Vendors (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy and Ethical Guidelines for Associates Interacting with Vendors (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions -Vendor/Sales Representative Relations Policy and Ethical Guidelines for Associates Interacting with Vendors (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Organizational Code of Ethics Policy (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Standards of Conduct (PDF)
- Methodist Healthcare Purchasing Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- General Credit Information (PDF)
- Certificates of Exemption (PDF)
- Vendor Price Change Notice Requirements (PDF)
If you are interested in becoming a registered vendor with Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare, you will need to complete the following information.
- Vendor/Sales Representative Registration Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor Data Sheet (including certificate of insurance)
Once complete, please send to the following address:
1265 Union Ave.
Crews Wing, Suite 701
Memphis, Tennessee 38104
This information will be reviewed by Methodist Healthcare, and you will be notified as to your acceptance as a registered vendor/sales representative. Once notified, you will be required to obtain a Methodist Healthcare issued vendor identification badge based on your level of registration. After you have been issued the appropriate vendor identification badge, you will be recognized as a vendor/sales representative approved to conduct business with Methodist Healthcare.