Giving from Within
In addition to corporate giving, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Associates are hands-on volunteers in the community and provide financial support to many local organizations—including the Memphis/Shelby County Crime Commission, National Civil Rights Museum, United Way, NAACP, Memphis Food Bank and dozens of others. They also contribute:
- $500,000 annually to United Way (largest per capita of any health system in Memphis).
- $8.8 million distributed by the Le Bonheur Foundation
- $412,000 raised for the Methodist Foundation Annual Fund Campaign to support Methodist Associates when they need help.
We recognize that we were put here to make a difference every day, in any possible way we can, for our community. To learn more about our impact on the community, please refer to:
- Community Benefit Report (PDF): Our full commitment to giving back to the community in a meaningful way
- Annual Review: Highlights accomplishments from the past year, including community giving and clinical achievements
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Community Health Needs Assessment and Strategic Implementation Plan (PDF)
- IRS 990 Forms are available from the following entities: Alliance Health Services, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital Foundation, Le Bonheur Community Health & Well-being, Methodist Extended Care Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Community Care, Methodist Healthcare Central Mississippi, Methodist Healthcare Fayette Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Foundation, Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals, Methodist Healthcare Olive Branch, Methodist Healthcare Primary Care, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare.