Designed by women like you, the Methodist Breast Center offers advanced technology to screen and diagnose cancer in an environment filled with compassion and support.
Before You Visit
If you have had prior breast studies done elsewhere, reduce reporting delays by filling out the Breast Center Release Form (PDF).
Fax the form to the provider who conducted your previous breast studies. Having your previous images gives us a point of comparison and can prevent your being called back for additional studies.
Early Detection is Key
One out of every eight women will have breast cancer during her lifetime, but with early detection, the cure rate for breast cancer can be as high as 96 percent. Learn more about the American Cancer Society’s recommendations for screening and what factors make someone high risk.
- All-digital mammography equipment
3D mammography for diagnostic mammograms
- MRI-guided breast biopsies
- Stereotactic suite for minimally invasive breast biopsies
- Bone density testing center
- Computer Aided Detection (CAD) for secondary mammography readings
- Two comfortable waiting areas: one for screenings and one for diagnostics
- Patient navigator to help you with appointments, doctor consultations and finding resources
- Patient resource area
Learn more about what to expect during your visit.
Highly trained physicians with Memphis Radiological, PC, are all board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Front row, left to right: Dr. Marsha Armstrong, Dr. Jenny Boals, Dr. Kim Miller, Dr. Surekha Joshi, Dr. Linda Hodgkiss, Dr. Teresa Brooks, Dr. Carrie Patterson. Back row: Dr. Robert Yarbrough, Dr. Richard Bates