The Methodist Healthcare Employee Assistance Program helps with cost containment issues related to healthcare costs, workplace accidents, productivity concerns, absenteeism and tardiness. At the same time, the EAP can help employees and their families deal with concerns that may affect their personal lives and job performance.
With the Methodist Healthcare EAP, you can take a personal interest in your employees without getting personally involved. We can intervene with troubled employees, assess the problem and make recommendations for problem resolution. Let us help you protect your company's most valuable asset—your employees.
The Methodist Healthcare EAP offers the following services:
- Confidential Assessments and Counseling Services
- 24-Hour Crisis Telephone Response
- Short-term individual, couple and family counseling
- Referral, Follow-Up and Case Management Services
- Management Consultation
- Emergency Intervention/Critical Incident Stress Management
- Substance Abuse Expertise/DOT Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Trainings/Workshops for Leadership and Employees
- Provider and Community Resource Knowledge
Call Donna Tosches, LCSW, CEAP, at 901.683.5658 or 800.880.5658 for more information about EAP services for your business.