New Associate Preparation
Welcome to Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare new Associates! Outstanding care begins with outstanding Associates and we are happy to have you be a part of the MLH family. This is the beginning of an exciting journey in your career. This section is designed to help prepare you for your new beginning as an Associate of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare.
- Please coordinate your attendance with your Recruiter to pre-register for System Orientation.
- All new and returning Associates are required to attend System Orientation.
- Your session will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Methodist University Hospital, 1265 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.
- Your Recruiter will call you to schedule your orientation date. Please report to the Methodist University Hospital Medical Staff Auditorium, 1st floor, for registration.
- Complete the required reading and assessment. These requirements help Methodist comply with accreditation requirements.
Let's start with a short video from our CEO, Gary Shorb.