Methodist Healthcare Foundation Announces 2013 Living Awards Recipients to be Honored
Each year, the Methodist Healthcare Foundation Living Awards recognize individuals or organizations who have distinguished themselves by their leadership and commitment to the healing mission of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare and to those whose faith-based initiatives have had a profound impact on healthcare locally, nationally, and globally.
This year the Methodist Healthcare Foundation will honor six recipients during the 2013 Living Awards Benefit. The event will be held Thursday, August 15, at the Peabody Hotel with a reception at 6 p.m. in the Continental Ballroom followed by dinner and awards presentation at 7 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom.
Individual tickets for the Living Awards are $100 and tables of ten are $1,000. You can purchase tickets online at www.methodisthealth.org/livingawards or call the Methodist Healthcare Foundation at 516-0500.
The honorees for 2013 are:
- Edwin W. Barnett – Inspiration in Faith and Health – Individual
- Eddie Grigg – Inspiration in Faith and Health - Individual
- Robert W. Riikola, M.D., F.A.A.P. – Inspiration in Faith and Health – Physician
- T. Carter Towne, M.D. – Inspiration in Faith and Health – Physician
- MIFA (Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association) - Inspiration in Faith and Health - Community
- The Salvation Army – Inspiration in Faith and Health – National/International