Methodist Healthcare Design Team Wins Awards in National Competition
The 2014 American In-house Design Awards sponsored by Graphic Design USA recently awarded Methodist Healthcare’s Creative Services department Certificates of Excellence for seven entries the organization submitted.
“We have an exceptional team of graphic artists who carefully listen to their clients’ needs and then creatively design pieces to meet those needs,” said Ed Rafalski, Sr. V.P. strategic planning and marketing, “
This national competition provides an opportunity for in-house designers to be recognized for their talent, special challenges they face, and for their contributions to their businesses and institutions. More than 4,000 entries were submitted from across the country. Only 15% of the entries were chosen to be recognized with an Awards Certificate of Excellence.
- Congregational Health Network Logo
- Methodist Healthcare Foundation 2013 Cancer Center Luncheon Brochure
- Methodist Healthcare Foundation 2013 Humanitarian Fund Campaign Brochure
- Methodist Healthcare Foundation 2013 Humanitarian Fund Campaign Logo
- Sutherland Cardiology Clinic Cookout Invite
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital Grand Opening Invite
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital “Build On Our Values” Card