Methodist Associate Discounts
Our Perks Program offers services and products to Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Associates at special group or discounted rates. The Perks Program includes discounts in the following categories, among others:
- Apparel and Footwear
- Fitness and Wellness
- Sports and Entertainment
- Wireless Plans and Services
Join our Perks Program to have your discount information listed on the Methodist intranet website and reach over 11,000 Associates!
- The discount must be available to all Methodist Le Bonheur Associates. The discount must be specific to MLH (or similar to other corporate/group discounts) and not substantially similar to other discounts offered to the general public.
- Any information about participation change, including discount levels, discontinuations, locations, or contact information should be forwarded via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MLH may discontinue a vendor's participation in the Perks Program at any time without advanced notice.
- Vendors may discontinue participation in the Perks Program at any time upon written notice to the program administrator.
- MLH Associates will use their ID badge to receive the discounts. Vendors must ensure that their employees are aware of the discount and trained to transact the discount.
- Under no condition whatsoever will the vendor have any right to use or authorize the use of the Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare logo or its Affiliates or imply that participation in the Perks Program is an endorsement by MLH.
- Participating merchants may not solicit or distribute materials to Associates at work either by phone, e-mail, regular mail, or in person.
- Any arrangements, services or products purchased with this Perks Program are the sole responsibility of, and are conducted strictly between, the vendor and the Associate.
- Participation in the Methodist Le Bonheur Perks Program does not constitute or create a vendor contract or any other type of contract or an agent relationship between the merchant and MLH.